Friday, June 29, 2007

My first tag

Getting tagged is not as interesting as seeing other ppl getting tagged.
Got this one from Aslam (Cant blame him.He had to find 8 people to pass on the tag)
I m supposed to write 8 random facts about me and pass on the tag to 8 people, well here we go

- I get philosophical when I m on a low(And I dont mean a low calorie diet)

- I cant stand self-help books. Advice is something I find hard to digest

- I love airports. The place radiates power.

- I admire people who are lost in their own world - the "dont walk behind me i wont lead you anywhere,dont walk infront of me i wont follow you.Just get the hell out of my life" kinda people.
(The last part is my own addition , with due apologies to Albert Camus)

- I hate sorrys and thank-yous ; leave it for the airhostess "Those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"

- I can be passive about anything and everything , sometimes to an extent that can be highly irritating(to the people around me ofcourse)

- I dont believe in secrets. If you have told it to one person, its no longer a secret- as per my rule book.

- At home I drink only tea and outside home, I drink only coffee.

And I dont think there is anyone left for me to tag.I am new to the blog world , just 2 months old. Rohit and Arjun u can pick this up if you feel like it.

4 comments:

I'm done... said...

dont walk behind me i wont lead you anywhere,dont walk infront of me i wont follow you.Just get the hell out of my life

classic line!!! im goin to quote it with reverence (of course includin the authors name!!!)

Bullshee said...

airports radiate power? explain, expound and elaborate please....

Nasia said...

very cute and sweet ones.. liked it a lot!!

Anphy said...

aslam : no issues as long as the authors name is duly publicized :P

kartik : well,"B1691 Aircraft engine, Rolls-Royce "Griffon", 2,035 horsepower" ;)
my hopeless sense of humor apart, the all-time-buzz,the drone of the engines, the confident pilots etc etc - somehow all these impart a great sense of power to the place.

nasia : oh!!!