Monday, October 1, 2007

Just getting the cobwebs out :)

It has been a while since I blogged. I do have a list of lame excuses. But why bother :P

And today sitting in office after a bad lunch (incidentally I happen to be a member of the ‘committee for improving the quality of canteen food’, which like any other committee went into hibernation after a few meetings) fighting off the Monday morning blues(For the record, I am pretty flexible; be it about the ‘Monday’ part or the ‘morning’ part) , I thought of posting a few one-liners (I am not sure that they belong to that category, but it doesn’t matter), which was coined mainly during conversations with my friends:

I came, I saw, I shrugged.

I know what I don’t want/like, but not what I want/like.

I am not an atheist, I am not an agnostic; I am just plain lazy. (But the inertia of 23 years drags me to church pretty often. Now that reminds me of the Apache ad, cool one)

Marriage is a process in which a person who is a stranger for the first one-third of your life becomes the center of the rest two-third of your life.

Don’t walk in front of me, I wont follow you; don’t walk behind me, I wont lead you anywhere; just get the hell out of my life. (This one has already made its debut in a previous post)

Love is blind, said someone.
Its deaf and dumb too, says me.
So all those who are in love, please do not forget to avail the pension for the disabled.
Self assessment: sick sense of humor: D

5 comments:

Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

Were you part drunk ven u wrote this post?? :)

neermathalam said...

I have a deja vu reaidng this post...is this stolen :P from any of your previous posts..
I wonder !!!
a priyadarshan act..???

Anphy said...

Rohit : Do u expect me to rememebr it if I was??

Rathish : I am not a fan of priyadarshan :P
But some of these used to be my staus messages in gtalk. Ring any bells?

mathew said...

infact I liked the last one the most!!;-P

Anphy said...

mathew: me too.
but my neighbour dismissed it totally sayng i lack the experience needed to arrive at such a conclusion :(